A swamp that was ... Soundbikes
complete shopping list : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfjddCOChQedC1zWnpiVlp2UEVCQ0JWdGE3LUpVVEE
Make 9 more bikes.
metalwork for speakers
(we need 8 more sets)
- round tube 35mm, cut piece of 42 cm long
- drill holes for speakerpads at the ends, see template
- half round cutout for bike mount, see template. Kurt zal die achteraf doen.
- paint black
- 8x10cm pads for speakers
- drill holes as in template.
- paint black
- Mount speakerpads on tube with M8x60 en M8 nuts
- Use black plastic box and lid
- drill 2 x 5mm holes in the lid to line up with the slots in te box. Will be used to screw the lid on the box with M4 bolts and nuts
- lasercut bottomplate and amp mounting pads from 4mm mdf, see coreldraw files:
- drill holes in bottom of box, use in the lasercut big_box_bottom as guide
- drill holes in box, use in the connectortemplate
- drill 3mm holes in side of the box to mount the beaglebox, use the template
- drill 6mm hole on the back for volume adjustments of the amp (later when we have the new amps)
- put LED, switch and chargerconnectors to the front of the box
(7 boxes needed)
- make box for beagleboard out of 3mm MDF, 2mm MDF and 2mm plexi.
- glue 2mm nutholder on top plate put 2 x M3 nut in it and put some tape over it.
- put board into housing, with 4 x nylon M3 bolt and nuts
- build rest of the box, put sides on with 4 x M3 metal bolts and nuts.(1 on each side would be enough), put in plexi top
- connect GPS, audiocable, psu cable
- make 5V PSU
--> see drawing and example
- 5ohm power resistor
- 2 condensators
- screw terminal
- 2,54mm powerjack
- make wiringloom and connectors for battery, charger, fuse, switch, LED
--> see picture and example
- put mdf bottomplate in the box.
- put amp riser pieces on bottomplate with M5x30 nuts and bolts.
- put 4 x M5 brackets through mdf and box.
- mount amp on risers
- use 2 straps to fix battery in place
- use strap to fix psu in place
- Cut 2 pieces of speaker cable, to fit the bike from front to the amp inside the box.
- strip both ends
- thread the cable through the metal speakerpads
- connect wire to speakers.
- Mount metal speakerpad onto speaker with the screws from the speakers.